Narrowboat Holiday Prices 2018
Our prices include Fuel, Gas, bed linen, buoyancy aids if required and free parking for one car (additional cars can be parked in the free car park at Odiham Wharf or on Colt Hill). Cancellation protection included in hire fee.
Check availability by calling 01256 703691. We strongly recommend that once you have chosen a boat and date, please telephone us to make a firm booking. Alternatively you can complete our Booking / Enquiry Form
All Prices are in Pounds Sterling (£). If a price is crossed out, the holiday is not available. Please note, if you enquire about a holiday we will hold it for you for 24 hours. Please note that during the Farnborough Air Show week navigation is restricted between Eelmore and Claycart Bridges during flying times (typically 12:00 until 16:30).
|Boat Name / Size ->||Teasel 40ft
2 - 3 Berth
4 - 6 Berth
4 - 6 Berth
7 - 8 Berth
|Monday Start||Short Break||One Week||Short Break||One Week||Short Break||One Week||Short Break||One Week|
|Farnborough Air Show||16th July||640||960||740||1110||740||1110||840||1260|
|20th July||Farnborough Air Show||640||960||740||1110||740||1110||840||1260|
- Short breaks are EITHER:
- Start Friday 4pm, vacated by 10.00am on Monday
- Start Monday 4pm, vacated by 10.00am on Friday.
- One week is EITHER:
- Start Friday 4pm, vacated by 10:00am on following Friday
- Start Monday 4pm, vacated by 10:00am on following Monday.
- Pets - £30 per pet, per holiday (short break or weekly holiday). 2 pets per boat maximum. In addidtion there is a £25 refundable pet cleaning deposit.
- Booking deposit - 25% of total hire charge.
- Balance of hire is due for payment 6 weeks prior to start of holiday.
- Insurance - You must pay one of the following:
- A non-refundable Accidental Damage Waiver of £50 - The boats, their equipment and inventory are insured by the company against public liability risks. The company's insurance does not cover personal accidents or loss or damage to personal effects. Hirers and their crews are strongly advised to take out their own personal insurance cover. If the Hirer pays the £50.00 accidental damage waiver it will cover the hirer for the £250 excess on our insurance policy should a claim be necessary. Accidental damage waiver does not cover damage arising from speeding, contact with a lock cill causing damage to the rudder, skeg or stern gear, TV aerials, malicious or intentional damage to the boat, or to other boats and or property, loss or damage of boat inventory and equipment. The late return of a boat or return of the boat in an unclean condition is not covered by the Accidental damage waiver. The Hirer will indemnify the company against all costs, damage, expenses, liability and claims howsoever arising from the negligence, neglect or default of the Hirer to the extent that they are not covered by the company's policy.
- A refundable Damage Deposit of £150.00 - The boats, their equipment and inventory are insured by the company against public liability risks. The company's insurance does not cover personal accidents or loss or damage to personal effects. Hirers and their crews are strongly advised to take out their own personal insurance cover. If the Hirer pays the refundable damage deposit of £150.00 it will not cover the hirer for the £250 excess on our insurance policy should a claim be necessary. The damage deposit does not cover damage arising from speeding, contact with a lock cill causing damage to the rudder, skeg or stern gear, TV aerials, malicious or intentional damage to the boat, or to other boats and or property, loss or damage of boat inventory and equipment over the value of £150. The late return of a boat or return of the boat in an unclean condition is not covered by the damage deposit. The Hirer will indemnify the company against all costs, damage, expenses, liability and claims howsoever arising from the negligence, neglect or default of the Hirer to the extent that they are not covered by the company's policy.
- Single Sex Crews
A security deposit of £75 per person is required for single sex crews. The deposits will be refunded on return, provided the boat is returned on time and without any breakages or claims. See 2 above for the terms and conditions of cover.
- No charges are made for using a Debit Card or Credit Card.
- PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE